Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Designer Stage-changes

I have not posted any results up for my previous stages because of two factors. One, my experience in Maya is not what I wanted and I think I am getting too ambitious and I need much more practice before starting to do a full project with it. And two, I lost my paper with all of the dates and still haven't got another one. No fault but my own on that.
But I have decided to not use Maya except for maybe some minor special effects that regular video might not be able to accomplish. So I am going to do the same project but in strictly video. I will edit the video in Final Cut, and possibly in After Effects. I have not been able to check out one of the schools video camera's because I wasn't aware of the time for checking them out and I have also waited until the last minute to check it out. So in my next post I will have photo stills on site of where I want to shoot my video. I will also describe what color choices will be chosen and why.

No comments: